If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Click above to link up.

I'm thankful for:

Another day of life - even if it is pretty cool and rainy and grey.  I'm still alive and in good health.

Jesus - how does anyone make it without Him and his salvation?

Family - loving my husband (who is such a giving and caring man), my girls - who are living their life, but still find time to call and check-in with us. My sisters too (who check on us too) and my brother.  I'm so blessed with many extended family (cousins, etc) too.

Church - love our church family and sure am missing them.

Audiobooks - Currently listening to "The Shack" while at work.  I've read and listened to it several times, but am listening to it again.  Listening to a book helps make the day go so much faster.

So what are you thankful for?

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. I am thankful for Jesus most of all. Thankful for my family, my hubby, that our kids are still working, thankful for the rain today. Thankful for my health improving so much. So thankful for God watching over us in this Pandemic. Thankful for friends like you! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your list is wonderful too. God is so good to us.

      Delete
  2. You have a lot to be thankful, Cathy. Your post reminded me of this Psalm: "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that verse too. In fact, there is a chorus I love to sing with those words.

      Delete
  3. I should try & listen to the audio of that... It's been awhile since I read it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The audio is done very well. I think you’d like it.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy