If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Life Is Just So Daily

If you have a couple minutes (it's only about 3 minutes or so), watch this video of Luci Swindoll.  Life is hard sometimes, Like Lucy, I choose to trust Jesus and His grace and to be happy.



14 comments:

  1. I was so sad to hear of her passing... I just loved her teachings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to make a comment about didn't she recently pass away....then I looked up and saw your other comment here. She truly was a great lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth! Trust Him and keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is going to be a program on Facebook here in a few minutes, on Patsy Clairmont's page I think, in memory of Luci, with all of the other ladies from the porch and Women of Faith who used to be with her. Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all too. I caught a few minutes of it. Hoping to watch it today if it's still there.

      Delete
  5. I was sad to hear she passed. I was able to hear her and several Women of Faith events I attended. I liked when she would talk about her brother. It will be sad when Patsy passes on. I have a picture of me with Patsy Clairmont from 1999. She was signing a couple of books I bought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of them. Patsy's stories and books are amazing. Actually I enjoy all the Women of Faith ladies and I miss going to see them.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful message. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy