If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thankful Thursday - Blessed

 “Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.” Psalms‬ ‭103:1‬ ‭KJV‬




Hello from Myrtle Beach. I hope you all are having a blessed day. 

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! God always feels extra near at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be there with you. I'm so glad you choose this week to go. We all need a beach trip right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Looks like a beautiful time to be there! Gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing the sunrise with us. (or sunset?) Enjoy!!! And have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one of my favorite scripture verses you paired with the stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous you're in a place that has you in a calm, gorgeous place for all the election madness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are doing okay Cathy. I love to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy