1. What's something about Christmas that most people like, but you don't? Elaborate.
Honestly, I can't think of anything. I love Christmas and most everything about it.
2. Tell us about one cherished tradition from your childhood and if you'll make it happen this year?
Being with family is my favorite memories. We won't be with our girls (except through live video (I may need to check into Zoom) and we won't be with my brother and sisters but we may get to talk by phone or text. Hubby and I do plan to go to his mom's and have lunch together (we've already made a menu) and we're hoping maybe his brother and his family may come. They don't really like to get out around other people right now and I totally understand that.
3. In 1941 FDR declared December 15th Bill of Rights Day. Citizens were encouraged to fly the flag and gather for prayers and other ceremonies as appropriate. Did you know this? I may have at one time but surely didn't remember it. Will you fly a flag? No, as I didn't know it and it will be dark by the time I get home. Can you name all the rights and protections guaranteed in the first ten amendments of the US Constitution? No, I cannot. Of the ten, which two do you value most? If you need a list you'll find one here. I think all of them are good and important, but if I have to choose 2, these would be it, I think.
4. Do you know someone named Bill? I know some Bills, but no one I'm really close to at this point in life Tell us something about him? Probably my favorite Bills are 2 different uncles I had growing up. They were both really great men and I miss them. Is there a famous 'Bill' you'd like to meet? Can't think of one right off the top of my head.
5. A step in the right direction, on the right track, bragging rights, be in the right place at the right time, get off on the right foot, right as rain, right side up, give your right arm for, have one's heart in the right place...choose a 'right' that applies to your life in some way in recent days and tell us how it's so.
On the right track...I believe I'm on the right track to be able to be retired by this time next year. Hopefully, I'm stepping in the right direction and I'll have bragging rights and be in the right place at the right time for retirement. Hopefully, I'll get off the on right foot to do retirement right as rain and won't have to give my right arm for it. Also hoping my heart will be in the right place and I'll always land right side up!
6. Insert your own random thought here.