If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Click above to link up

Things I am thankful for:

*  this ceramic nativity that my mama painted many years ago.  I am so thankful to have it now.  It reminds me of her and dad.  Dad made the little lean-to.  

I'm still trying to figure out how to do lighting a little better

*  that we had some beautiful snowfall yesterday, however it didn't stick and we were safe driving and walking outside.


*  that we are still healthy and blessed to be working and having church on Sundays with our small church family.

*  for my blogging friends

This is just a few of the things I'm thankful for today.  So what are you thankful for today?

Cathy

12 comments:

  1. That nativity set is such a special treasure, it's beautiful. I'm so glad you have it. I'm also thankful that we are still healthy and thankful for my blogging friends too. Stay safe and warm Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nativity sets that are family heirlooms. Makes them even more special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, I love Nativity sets. I understand how you treasure it. I grew up in a small Methodist church and have many fond memories. Enjoy His peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Nativity is lovely and such a great treasure! Glad you didn't get enough snow to cause problems with travel! I enjoyed your thankful post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Nativity and a wonderful blessing that your mom painted it! It's a real treasure! I'm glad to have found a church that is meeting and doing so responsibly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that nativity is beautiful! Your mother did a wonderful job of painting it! It truly is a treasure and I am so glad you still have it. I hope your children will also treasure it someday. Love to see the snowflakes coming down! Glad they are there and not here! LOL. I do love to see the snow, but am thankful we don't have to drive in it anymore. I am thankful for our church too, and that we are able to meet and worship together in peace and safety. God is so good, and we don't take these blessings for granted. I am thankful for our blogging friends also. I find such peace and joy and comfort among our friends. Such aa blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like driving in the snow either, but even more, I worry about falling if I have to get out and walk in it. Not so much the snow, but the ice.

      I don't know what I'd do without our church family and their prayers. We've been with them now for 24 years.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy