If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 

Today I am thankful to be spending a full day at home with my hubby and the dog. We’re having a quiet morning so far. I finished a jigsaw puzzle and will probably start another one later in the day. I’m hoping to do some reading and maybe start the crochet blanket I’m wanting to make. I’m so happy to have a day like this to enjoy. As I’m typing this, Lucy is in my lap sleeping and hubby is on his iPad. Thank you Lord for a lazy morning. 
Sorry Lucy, that is not a very flattering position.
Makes your rear look big! lol



Yesterday afternoon Lucy and I took about a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood. It was such a beautiful day. Today is colder, but I still plan to walk again. I have got to get back into that habit. We both sleep better at night when we take a good walk during the day. So thankful I have my little buddy to walk with. 
It was such a beautiful to walk!

I know winter isn’t over yet, but I’m so thankful for the beautiful days we’ve been having this week. And while today is colder and not as sunshiny, it’s supposed to warm up for the next several days. Thank you Lord for every beautiful moment. 

Well, that’s all for right now.  If you’d like to join in with Thankful Thursday, you can link up here and here.   

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day. 

8 comments:

  1. We are enjoying the same weather over here in PA and it is just wonderful. I hope your clouds have cleared up today, too. I'm looking out at bright sunshine now. :) Giggling at your apology to Lucy. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't retirement wonderful? I'd sure love to walk down that snowy street shown in your jigsaw puzzle! It's already unseasonably warm and I'm over here wishing every day could be Christmas. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Lucy is loving these extra walks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such great things to be thankful for! I have loved every second of our seventy something degree weather everyday this week. That sunshine feels so good! It's been so dreary here for the last few weeks. It's so good to see you enjoying your retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post! Lucy must be happy to know that she doesn't really look like that when she is in the right position! LOL. Funny. Looks like a beautiful day and perfect for getting outside and walking. We are also trying to walk every day, usually in the morning, but today it was afternoon, which actually was almost too warm...80+ ! But I am not complaining...I just don't want spring to get jumped over for summer too soon! Love your puzzle!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the sky was super pretty in that photo!! Sounds like a lovely day...hope you and your walking buddy enjoy another nice walk today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so sweet, her sleeping on your lap. Love the puzzle. I love the old fashioned look to all of them you do. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy