If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesday 4 = Keep Calm and Repeat

 



Welcome back!  Thank you so much for joining in with Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

I hope you are enjoying these.

There are some things we just enjoy quite a lot. Let's talk about it okay?

1. Which book could you read over and over again?  Pretense by Lori Wick or most any book by Lori Wick

2. What movie or TV program could you watch and never tire of watching?

NCIS

Picture from Internet

And for a movie it would be White Christmas.  We watch it every Christmas season and I have been since I was a child.
Picture from Internet

3. What meal do you like enough to eat several times a week or several times a month?  Got a recipe to share for it?

Hubby's Chili and we probably have it at least once a month, and then if we eat the leftovers it would be at least twice a month.  Hubby created the recipe and I don't know it.

4. What place do you enjoy so much that you go back again and again? Why do you like it so much?

Myrtle Beach in November.  Love it because the crowds are way down and it's usually not too hot.  Plus we've been going there for many years.




If you'd like to participate in the Tuesday 4, link here.


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


10 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Lori Wick, but will go check her out on Goodreads. Love White Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers. I too am not familiar with Lori Wick but I saw the movie and it's a good one. I love your photos of Myrtle Beach. I've never been there. So many places yet to travel if there is an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's one of my favorite Christmas movies.

      Delete
  3. Fun questions again this week. I enjoyed your answers and your fantastic beach photos!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. I think the questions this week were really good too.

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh, the ocean! Yes! Loved your answers! Happy Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say the ocean is a real happy place for me and hubby.

      Delete
  5. I remember that you were an NCIS fan. We have never watched it yet I don't know why. I definitely agree with White Christmas. Yum on the chili! Love your photos of Myrtle Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read a Lori Wick book in ages, but I loved her books. I should read one again. LOVE NCIS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy