If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Currently

 Currently...

I am linking up with Jennifer for the August Currently.  She has said the link will be open all month.  Click here if you'd like to link up.  

Currently I am:

Loving...I am loving reading again and I'm also loving watching some movies during the daytime.  Hubby isn't real into watching movies and usually when I watch TV it's with him and we watch shows we both enjoy.  However, I've been finding some time during some days to actually watch some movies.  I've watched several faith based movies on the TUBI channel.  I've always been a fan of movies and I'm loving watching some once again.

Wearing...Right now I'm wearing a light blue cap sleeve shirt and a pair of navy pants and navy Skechers (well actually they are laying under my desk at the moment, as I much prefer to be barefoot.)...this is typical apparel for me.

Dreaming...I am so looking forward to our November vacation here.

Myrtle Beach

Hoping...First, I'm hoping we will be able to go to Myrtle in November.  We went last year and hubby wasn't doing real well (mostly back issues, so much so that I did most all the driving which is very rare.)...he made the best of it though and we still had a good trip.  So far he is doing a lot better and I'm hoping and praying all else goes well and he can enjoy our trip so much more this time.

That's it for this month.  I would enjoy hearing what you are Loving, Wearing, dreaming and Hoping.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy 

12 comments:

  1. Yeah for Myrtle Beach plans. I will say a pray that your husband can really enjoy himself this time! Vacations are so fun to anticipate and to plan - almost as much fun as getting there! I've not heard of the TUBI channel I will have to check that out. I can never find a good movie. Enjoy the rest of your day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer for your prayer. Currently I am watching Chonda Pierce's movie Laughing in the Dark.

      Delete
  2. Oh, back issues are the worst! I'm hoping and praying that your trip is all you hope for. This image of the waves is sure inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fun read. Hope your trip works out in November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard Myrtle Beach is a great place to vacation. November will be here before we know it! I always enjoy visiting here and just with Myrtle Beach was closer to Florida!! Love ya! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love Myrtle Beach in the off-season. No crowds and the weather is usually nice...not near as hot as summer and sometimes downright cold. Yes, if it was closer, I would want to come and have a meet-up with you.

      Delete
  5. I know you're looking forward to Myrtle Beach! I may have said this when you went last year, but we went there back in 2017 and loved it! It was a bit of a hike for us to get there, but we had a great week there and the boys loved being in the ocean everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about a 10 hour drive for us, but so worth it. My girls always loved when we took them to Myrtle Beach back in the day too.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I hope you make it to Myrtle Beach in November. Sounds like a lovely trip. You are wearing exactly what I am wearing, light blue short sleeved t shirt, blue capris, and my skechers! I keep mine on all the time. I can't go barefoot due to back and foot issues. Sounds like you are enjoying your retirement! I know it's hard to imagine how you managed to work all those years and still get things done, right? LOL. Have a blessed rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does make a body wonder how in the world we had time for work! lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy