If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 



I am thankful for:

***All my blogging friends.  I so enjoy reading your blogs and getting to know you better.  Its so fun meeting people from other places and learning about their lives.  I've been doing this since September of 2008 and I've "met" so many wonderful people and I'm thankful for that.

***Bible Study.  I finally selected the Bible Study we are doing for our Fall session.  We will be doing "Take Courage" by Jennifer Rothschild.  It's on the small book of Haggai.  Looking forward to this.

***I so loved the weather this morning when I took my walk.  It was 62 degrees and a little foggy in the field at the end of my street, but it was just so comfortable and cool and I loved it.

***Hubby has to record a sermon this morning, but after that we'll be going out to lunch and to run a few errands.  I am just so thankful for every minute I get to spend with him.

That is all I'll post for today's thankful list, but there are many more things I'm thankful for.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy



8 comments:

  1. Your weather sounds splendid! Enjoy that lunch with your best fella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 62 sounds so nice. I think our low was 71 and it will be 100 today. Yes it is nice to be with our hubby's. Jennifer's book sounds to interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our high is 82 today. I know the hot days will be back.

      Delete
  3. Oh, that 62 degrees sure sounds wonderful!! I can't wait for us to get some 60's weather again, but it will be a while. At least we got a good rainstorm today. We needed it so badly. Love your pictures. Love that you are enjoying your retirement with your hubby. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weather sounds heavenly!! We are still hot and sticky here but better weather is coming! I am thankful for YOU!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful for meeting you too! I started in 2009. Hope your Bible study goes well. Looks like a perfect morning for a wallk. Enjoy your afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Bible study sounds interesting. Haggai isn't a book I've ever really studied. It's cooler here, too...so nice, isn't it? Well, except for the rain. It wasn't supposed to rain today, but we still got a soaker this afternoon. I enjoyed your answers and finding out more about you, too. We may be over in your neck of the woods (counting Ohio as your neck of the woods) on Saturday. We're thinking of heading over to the Shaker Woods festival.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy