If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

Thankful Thursday and Friday Photos and SkyWatch Friday.

 I'm going to do 3 posts in one or at least try to link up with each of the above.  Seems like I've been pretty busy, so her I go!  Thankful Thursday link is here

This evening I am thankful that all my doctor's appointments are over until after our trip.  And all is good.  I found out at my oncologist's appointment that I've lost 11 pounds since my last visit.  Everything is good...Thank you, Lord!

Monday we had blood tests and several of my numbers have improved...so at least I'm heading in the right direction.

Chiropractor appointment this morning and that's always a good thing.  I've got a cold but I did a test and do not have the big C.  It's just a lot of chest congestion.  Hoping it will go away soon.  I think it's some better.  I'm thankful for all of the above.

Here are a few photos from my week:  SkyWatch Friday link is here.

Early morning sky looking towards the east

standing in my driveway and looking towards the east 

pretty fall colors starting - Armco Park

More fall colors at Armco Park

This beautiful mum is at our church and it is from my mom's funeral in 2015 and keeps coming
up and blooming each fall.  Thank you Bonnie and Merle for taking care of it so well. 
Mom would have loved it.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful photos, Cathy!! Glad for your good news from the doctor appointments! Now you can enjoy your vacation and not worry about test results, etc.!! Wishing you safe travels and a blessed weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that the mum keeps blooming every year! That is really wonderful! I never have them come back that nicely, but then again, I don't take very good care of them and it is so hot here... Your sky photos are so pretty, as are the trees, etc. I am so happy your Dr. appt. went so well and you are doing so well too. That is a real blessing! I know you are going to enjoy your trip to the beach coming up. Take care and enjoy yourselves and just try to relax!! God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for those good medical results! Like Terri said, now you can go kick up your heels on the sand without a care in the world. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you were able to plant flowers at church for your mom's funeral. What a beautiful reminder of her. The fall colors at the lake... I could sit and stare at them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all here in your post. The early morning skies, the fall color during the day. The mum is wonderful, a great memorial to your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a way to start the day with that early morning sunrise. Mums keep on blooming. Beautiful views at Armco Park. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors at the park are beautiful!! And so many praises at your appointments! Blessings abound:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy