Click above to visit and link up with Joyce.
1. Sum up your November in ten words or less. How about no words, just pictures.
2. Are you hosting any holiday parties this year? No Attending any? Not parties, but lunches, yes. Party pooper, party animal, or life of the party...where do you land when it comes to parties? Probably somewhere in the middle.
3. Do you purchase holiday clothing of any sort (sparkly tops, Christmas jammies, Santa suit, etc). Rarely, but I did buy these Snoozies last year. I also have jewelry (earrings and pins) that are Christmassy.
4. What's your go-to recipe when you're asked to bring an hors d'oeuvre to a party? Never been asked to.
5. December 3rd is National Play Outside Day...what might you do to celebrate? Depending on the weather, I'm considering going to the Horse Carriage Parade in our town. Here's a post I made about it in 2009.
6. Insert your own random thought here. My sister and I did some decorating of the graves earlier this week.
|Dad and Mom
|Grandpa and Grandma (my mom's parents)
|My Aunt and Uncle
Thanks for visiting and if you'd like to link up with the Hodgepodge, click on the button at the top of this post.