If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Currently - March 2023

 

Today it's time for the March Currently Post.  You can link up with Jennifer here, as she is the hostess.  This months topics are Things we are Currently Loving, Starting, Finishing, Trying, and Going.

Currently I am:

Loving:  I'm still loving reading the gospels along with Annie F. Downs.  This month is going to be very interesting.  I just finished todays and I think I'm going to really like it.  First of all, we're reading from the NLT version which is my favorite.  Secondly she will be reading it chronologically.  Now, last year I read the whole Bible chronologically using the YouVersion App.  But this plan she's using is by passages and not chapters.  It's a lot of flipping around in the Bible.  Today I followed along in my Coloring/Journaling Bible and I think that may be a little too distracting.  So, I may choose to just listen to her read it.  We'll see.  Either way, I think it's going to be very good.  


I don't have a link, but look for this wherever
you listen to podcasts.

Starting:  Our Ladies Bible Study will be starting up next week.  We are doing another study by Jennifer Rothschild.  This one is on the book of Amos, an Invitation to the Good Life.  I'm really excited to get started. 

Finishing:  The crochet project I started last month, is coming along and I hope to finish it this month sometime.  I'm also hoping to finish the current book I'm reading.  It's called The Secret Society of Salzburg, by Renee Ryan.  I'm about 3/4 of the way through it.  

Trying:  I'm trying to get back to walking more. I know I've said that before and I do it for a few days and then the weather changes and I let up on it.  But honestly that's a cop-out, because if it's too cold or raining, I could find a place to walk inside.  Okay, March is the month (I hope)!

Going:  No plans to go anywhere in March, but if the weather stays nice, we may take a day trip or two.  Time will tell.


That's it for today.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I am a total fair weather walker too. It is much harder to motivate myself to walk indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the coloring/journal Bible sound mighty tempting! Please let us know what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy it a lot and it's in the NLT which I really love too.

      Delete
  3. I need to get out and walk more often too! And I try, but the weather is a convenient excuse, unfortunately. We have an exercise room in our complex and it's just across the road but I have yet to use it. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it. I'm thinking when I'm done here, it's time to go take a walk with the dog. It's beautiful outside right now and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Better catch it while I can.

      Delete
  4. Spring and fall are the only times I walk outside, so I wish I did that more. I have never done a story on the book of Amos. That sounds so interesing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's going to be a good one. Last fall we did one on the book of Haggai and it was really good.

      Delete
  5. I do need to start walking more - the weather is definitely weird, but finding somewhere inside is a good idea too if it works out!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Day trips can be some of the best!! I mentioned in my comments...but Jennifer Rothschild is one of my favorites! I know you will enjoy that study! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy