If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, March 3, 2023

Friday Photos

 


I haven't been taking a lot of photos recently.  I have a few from this week. Actually most are from Thursday.

Hubby and I spent some time in a nearby park yesterday.  I took a short walk and saw the 2 squirrels in these pictures along with many more that I didn't get pictures of.  It was much colder than I thought and I didn't put my coat on, so I didn't last too long out there,
  
He did not move very much at all.

One last picture of this guy,.

This guy was almost acting like he was posing for me.

Especially in this photo when he turned and looked right at me.  I took his picture
and told him thanks for posing and we both walked on in different directions.

It was warmer in the afternoon and Lucy and I took a walk.

Look at that tongue sticking out...I don't think she likes her photo taken.  lol

Linking up with Saturday Critters.

Well, that's it for now.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


19 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your squirrel pictures. That last one looks like a fox squirrel, which is much larger than the other gray squirrels. And they do pose for you, if you can ever find them. Lucy is so cute, and yes, I think if dogs could talk they would tell us all kinds of things about what they REALLY think about all of us humans! LOL. We enjoyed some time with our grandpups last evening, and they are very entertaining. I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of them. It's funny though, they are always excited when they hear "Let's go to grandma and grandpa's house!" LOL. I hope you have a pleasant day today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know anything about squirrels, but I love to watch them and try to get a picture if I can. So a fox squirrel, interesting. I know he definitely a different color from the ones I usually see in our neighborhood. Oh my goodness, I would love to know what Lucy thinks. Have a great day Pam.

      Delete
  2. Squirrels always make for good photos. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots of the squirrel and of course Lucy looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your pictures. There is one large park we like to go to and Minnie our doxie goes crazy with all the squirrels around. Have a nice weekend Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love squirrels. They're so cute and funny. These are great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy sure is a cutie! I would love to have a dog again but I don't have a fenced in yard here for one to play in. Squirrels are so fun to watch and these look quite content there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I love pups and squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squirrels are cute and your pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you reminded me of my sis Mary. she needs lots of prayers currently. But she was at the cemetery with her girl Karla when the gate was locked. They had to go to the office and have the man open it for them They were switching their holidays flowers too. I love cemeteries. So much history in them. I have enjoyed my visit here. Many the God LOrd send you an abundance of blessings this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos. Lucy looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute captures of the Squirrel. Lucy is my favorite, I love dogs.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, I am sorry I am late commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy