If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Currently

Today it's time for the May Currently Post. Actually, I'm running a little behind because I forgot about this post.  Anyway, I always say better late than never.  You can link up with Jennifer here, as she is the hostess.  This months topics are Things we are Currently loving, picturing, craving, wishing, and collecting. 

Currently I am:

Loving: Having some free time coming up this week.  No appointments all week!  Yay!

Picturing:   A new baby blanket I've started crocheting.  Trying to decide if I like it the way I started or if I need to start over with a bit of a change.  However, I do love the yarn and the stitch I'm using.  I just need to decide if I need to change the size.  Picture to come in a future post when I make up my mind.

Craving:   We just finished lunch, so not too much of anything. Of course, there's always chocolate something. lol

Wishing:  I'm wishing for a small table for our front porch as I'm hoping to spend a little more time out there this year.  I've been out a couple of times already with the dog.  The hummingbird feeders are up and I love to sit on the porch and watch them come up so close to eat

Collecting:  Can't think of anything right now.  I'm trying not to do too much collecting as I'm trying to declutter instead.


That's it for today.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy


6 comments:

  1. There's always room for chocolate! Have a wonderful week, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know what you decide about the blanket you are making! Good luck finding the perfect table for your porch! Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. You have a blessed week too.

      Delete
  3. I know how I feel when I see a week with no appointments. Hooray! Look forward to seeing the baby blanket. Hope you get your little table. I agree, no buying but decluttering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy spending time on my porch when the weather is nice!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy