If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 


Today I am thankful for:

*  a little time in the office this morning

*  hubby and I are going out to lunch in a bit and then I plan to stop at Aldi's.

*  I'm still enjoying reading the 4 gospels each month in different versions along with Annie F. Downs.

*  again I'm thankful for a clear report on my annual mammogram.

*  talking with my girls on the phone on Mother's Day and on other days too.

*  thankful for this turtle my sister gave me and the flower arrangement I got to sit with it.




Loving my new little bird house.  I've not seen anyone using it yet.


I've posted this picture before, but I so love this little guy and I'm so thankful for him.  I'll get to see him in July at his mommy's wedding in Texas, Lord willing,


I'm also thankful for each one of you who visit here.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Your sweet "little guy" is adorable!! How fun to have a wedding to look forward to!! I enjoyed my visit here and wish you blessings ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bird house. I am sure you will have tenants very soon. Glad you are going to see that cutie pie very soon. I am missing my Ft. Worth grandbabies and daughter. Hope to see them in July. So hard to be away from our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. But it does make me more thankful for the times I am with them.

      Delete
  3. Oh, that turtle's so cute! ... but not nearly as much as your grandson! Wishing you and Tracy a most blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post...and I do love the turtle/flower, and of course your sweet grandson!! He's growing so big and tall so quickly. I am glad you will get to see him this summer. Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us each week. We are so blessed to be God's children, amen? Amen. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy, good that your mamo went well. I need to schedule mine. I sure hope you can make the wedding! Your grandson is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy