If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, June 16, 2023

Friday Photos

 

Last Saturday, after having lunch with my sister and her husband and hubby and his mom as we were driving home, I saw this mural.  I just love murals painted on the sides of buildings like this.  Just so happened, there was a whole row of open parking spots, so I pulled in and jumped out and grabbed these photos.  Isn't this mural beautiful?


Wilmington, OH

Last Friday hubby and I were driving through our town I saw the train waiting at the train station.   I couldn't resist snapping a photo.  I usually am the one driving, but hubby drove this day, so I was able to snap these photos.  I love our little town.



You can see the engineer in this photo.  I just noticed there is a little
library in this photo.  Think I'll grab some books I've been wanting to
donate and see if there's room to add them here.



Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. All the things I love...free libraries and trains! And of course that gorgeous building with the mural! WOW! What fun things to see on a little outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mural is wonderful ... so realistic! The train looks so clean, doesn't it? I wonder what that engineer's work life is like. Something I thought about just now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a tourist train in our town. We saw it out on a trip today and it looked like there were a bunch of school kids on it. We were sitting at the crossing and a bunch were waving. Fun to see and wave back.

      Delete
  3. I love that mural. It is beautiful. James would go crazy if he saw that train!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mural!! Wilmington, Ohio is my family's old stomping grounds (before my time). Next time I am visiting family in Ohio, I will let you know so we can try to find time to meet in person!!? I was born in Washington Court House and still have family in Xenia, Springfield, Pickerington, Columbus... xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome. I live between Cincinnati and Dayton and it would be easy for us to meet up. How fun!

      Delete
  5. That mural is awesome. I love art expressed like that! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too Susan. Hope you have a great weekend too.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy