If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 

Good Morning:

I only have a minute this morning as I have to meet my sister in just a few.  She is going to go with me and help me find what I want to wear to my daughter's wedding next month.  I have been trying and trying to find something.  I've ordered several things online (I buy cloths on line quite often) but nothing I've tried is what I want.  They've been too small or too big and I was even sent something that was not what I ordered.  We're hoping if we go to the mall an actually shop live, I'll have better luck.  I am so blessed to have a sister willing to hit the trenches with me.  I hate to shop and she loves to shop.  But no matter what, we always have fun together.  So today, I am thankful for my sister!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.  What's something you are thankful for today?

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. This morning I'm thankful the rain's abated. Tom says the grass is getting so high there may be pigmies hiding in there. I hope you find the perfect dress and show us photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dress. I haven't worn a dress in probably at least 15 years, lol I did consider a dress, but I haven't found anything I like on me. Actually, it's an outdoor wedding at the beach, so I got some white pants and some really cute white flats, and I've got a couple of really dressy tops ordered and if one of those work, I'm all set. Time will tell. But I consider yesterday's shopping trip a success.

      Delete
  2. What fun to go shopping with your sister! I hope you come home with the perfect dress! I had similar problems when shopping online for a dress for our son's wedding a few years ago. I ended up with 3 different dresses, but only one really fit and was perfect for the wedding. I'm not good about returning things that are bought online so I am still stuck with the others. Oh well, I wish I could have borrowed your sister! Mine loves to shop, but she was always working or just too far away. You must show us what you end up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not good about sending stuff back either. However some things I did return and a couple, I still have. lol

      Delete
  3. I had to chuckle! I hate to shop and my sister LOVES to shop. She is a super shopper. I hope you found a dress!! Do tell!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'd say my sister is a super shopper too. Thank goodness. She helped me to find some really nice things and they were all on sale too!

      Delete
  4. Hope your shopping went well and that you found something you like.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy