If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, July 24, 2023

Bits of This and That


 Good morning:

We had a very quiet weekend and I enjoyed every minute of it.  The most exciting thing we did was go to lunch on Saturday with my mother-in-law.  I love spending time with her.  Poor hubby can barely say a word as she and I talk non-stop.  Oh, who am I kidding...I do most of the talking.  lol

We had good services on Sunday and now we're on to a new week.

Here is a pre-recorded video of the Sunday morning sermon which was the 6th in the series Mission Church.  


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning Cathy! I seem to be 'the talker' too. :) Have a great day♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I bet we would have fun talking together!

      Delete
  2. How lucky you are to be a 'talker'! I've always tended to hang around y'all, maybe in hopes it would rub off. (lol) Have a blessed new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed your weekend. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie and I hope you have a great week too.

      Delete
  4. I am happy you have a good relationship with your MIL. I often felt like I spent more time with my MIL than I ever did with my own mother...at least as an adult. My MIL lived with us off and on in her later years and we had a lot of fun together mixed with some difficulties, but that's life. I miss her now. Yesterday would have been her 100th birthday, but she's been in heaven for 5 years. I will always be thankful to God for choosing her to be my MIL. Hope you have a wonderful week too. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you were blessed with a good MIL too. I only hope I'll be half as good a MIL to my SIL's

      Delete
  5. Ours was quiet and low key too and I also loved every minute. We were overdue for less activity here lol. I have a wonderful m-i-l too. What a gift! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a great relationship with my mother-in-law too. I miss her. My weekend was pretty chill too. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy