If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday 4: Friendship

 

Friendship

 
".,,there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" psalms 18

 It's time once again for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

 Let's talk about friendship.

1. Do you have or have you had a special or best friend or do you consider all your friends the same? Honestly, I consider my husband my best friend.  He knows more about me than anyone.  And secondly, my older sister would be my best friend.  We can talk about most anything and we do.  Actually, the older we're getting, the closer we are getting.  I am so blessed with both of my best friends.

2. Many in the past had close relationships and fell in love through letters.  What do you think of online friendships.. are they real ? Are there friends who last a lifetime?  Personally, I feel many of the friends I've met in this Blogging World are true friends.  We pray for each other in times of need and when you pray for someone or they pray for you, that, to me, is friendship.  So when sometimes, I think of stopping my blog, I just can't do it.  I can't standing not knowing what is going on in each of your lives.  I miss you when I take breaks.  I am thankful for these friendships for sure.

3.  Are there stories, movies or TV programs that you enjoyed because of the friendship or relationship portrayed in it? I'm sure  there probably are, but I guess I don't necessarily think of it that way.  I know sometimes when a book ends or a TV series ends, I actually find myself missing the characters.  A book I read by Lori Wick called "Pretense" is one of my all time favorites...it's mainly about 2 sisters and their lives together and apart.  I love their relationship so much.

4. What does friendship mean to you? Loving and accepting someone just the way they are.  Just because you don't believe everything the same, you choose to accept them and love them anyway and they return the favor to you.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you won't stop blogging!
    100% agree with your #4. I think being a friend doesn't necessarily mean you agree with their likes and values; rather you respect their right to feel that way. Two of my long-time friends and I are polar opposites when it comes to politics, but we just agree not to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful answer for #1. I agree, Blog friends are real. I see friendships in the Hallmark movies. Another beautiful answer for #4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you continue blogging! Lovely answers! Thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same about my blogging friends. I've tried to take a break and can't get past a few days! I count most of my blogging friends as sisters in Christ because we are all believers and prayer warriors. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post and thoughts on friendship. I am thankful for our blogging community and I feel like I have friends and prayer warriors. Thankful to have found your blog this past year and for the encouragment you bring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your answers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy