If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, July 21, 2023

Friday Photos


Kym from A Fresh Cup of Coffee has a link up for "Everyday Images" and below is the list of prompts of July.  Kym says:  "I am sharing my photos every other Tuesday, along with my prompts for the next two weeks. You can use all or some of the prompts for your own photo posts, or none of the prompts and just link up a post featuring your photos. Simple rules: Your posts must be family-friendly; the photos must be your own; and the post must be mostly photos. If you do share I'd appreciate a mention and link to A Fresh Cup of Coffee on your post."  I think I'm going to try to join in as I'm not taking near the photos I used to and I'm kinda missing it.


 July Prompts - Everyday Images #13

~~~~~
summer
red
free
weather (quarterly)
road
animal
~~~~~


Hummingbird Feeder says "Summer" to me


"Red" Flowers in the porch basket.




"Free" Little Library

And here's another "free" Little Library

Really beautiful "weather" for a walk a couple weeks ago.

The "road" I live on.  Out with Lucy yesterday taking an early morning walk.

"Road" in my town,  I think this view of Broadway is so pretty in all seasons.


"Animal" is a squirrel I photographed a few months ago.

Thanks Kym for letting me participate in your photo challenge.

Cathy






11 comments:

  1. That's a fun post to participate in! I am like you and miss documenting daily life when I don't take pictures. I used to take them to post on social media, but these days I take them with the intention of using them on my blog. I love this little community so much! I love your pictures- aren't little free libraries the cutest thing ever? I have those in my town as well. I also love seeing where you live, both the roads around you and in the town.

    Thanks for sharing with us today! I hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice idea and I love your choices of photos! That squirrel is a cutie! He looks well fed! I do love the little free library boxes and am starting to see them around here as well. I just don't know how it works, and how do you control what kind of books people put in them? I guess you can't control it, but I would hope people would be thoughtful and decent about what they put in them. I love your downtown street picture too! Nice idea for a post. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun post! My office just moved to a new place and there is a library box in the yard and it is such a great thing for the community. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Makes me want to jump in and do something different; at least, prompt me into taking more photographs. Wish I could ask that squirrel, "Penny for your thoughts"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those free little libraries are such a cute idea - and so fun!! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun post!! I enjoyed your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos and I so appreciate you linking up and participating! I love the little free libraries, and you view down Broadway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed your photos. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pics, especially the ones of the little libraries....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The water in that lake is like glass! It's a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes I think the simple everyday objects make the most interesting subjects for photos. Great idea to use a Little Free Library for 'free'. Gorgeous photo of the lake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy