If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. July 25th is National Merry-Go-Round Day. Do you call it a merry-go-round or a carousel? Both, but usually Merry-Go-Round  When was the last time you rode one? Probably at Kings Island when we took the youth group and we all rode together.  So much fun! Did you enjoy that? Yes Metaphorically speaking, what's something in your life right now that feels like a merry go round? Trying to make some changes to my Medicare Account.

2. What word do you have a hard time pronouncing? Entrepreneur  What word do you have a hard time spelling? Entrepreneur...I had to look it up to use it in the first question. What's your favorite word in another language? I don't have one.

3. What's a phrase or cliche you use pretty often and find to be true? If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it and another is, Joy is a choice.

4. When it comes to grocery shopping what is your most dreaded chore-menu planning, the actual shopping and paying, or the unloading/putting away? Menu planning. How often do you shop? Mostly whenever we need something. Do you use any of the pick up and/or delivery services? If we're getting a lot, we use Kroger Pick-up.

5. Something you need or want to do before July comes to a close? See my daughter wed and then make it back home safely.

6. Insert your own random thought here. I leave Thursday and will return on Sunday.  It'll be a short trip, but I believe it will be packed with a lot of fun and memory making.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a really great day.  Click at the top to link up.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip, my friend! I can't wait to hear about when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to the soon-to-be marrieds! Have a wonderful time with your family and especially getting some grandson time. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd not heard that "Joy is a choice" before, but love it! 'Matter of fact, I'm going to try and remember to add it to my vocabulary. Lifting my prayers for travel mercies, and can't wait to 'hear' all about it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it! I think that Blog gremlin ate my comment again. That just happened over at Terri's place, too.
    Lifting my prayers for travel mercies tomorrow and Sunday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No fun working with changes to Medicare. Good Luck. Love your phrase in #3. Have the best of times at the wedding and a safe trip. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Joy Is Choice!! Yes! Safe travels to the wedding and back! Please share photos when you return! I'm sure the bride will be beautiful and the wedding full of joy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a nice time with your daughter at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy