If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Thankful Thursday


 


Today I am thankful for our our sweet Lucy.  She is 10 years old today.  I can't believe we've had her that long.  Unfortunately for her, she had a vet appointment today to get her boosters.  He said she is very healthy and I'm praying we'll have her for a lot more years.

She's a pretty hyper dog and she's definitely strong-willed.  Much more so than either hubby or myself.  But we love her so much.  She keeps us on our toes and she makes us laugh a lot.  Here are a few pictures of her through the years.

































Thank you Jesus for giving us this little girl.  Happy 10th Birthday, Lucy!!!

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lucy! I love all the photos. I miss my Skye so much and I truly believe that I'd be happier if I had a dog back in the house. The timing just hasn't been right but I am sure God has a plan for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm sure God has a plan for you too...He always has one for all of us!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Lucy! She is so sweet and adorable. I know you enjoy her a lot. We love our two little grandpups Sugar and Spice. They are five years old now. So full of energy and mischief. For us, having them is enough. We can enjoy them like grandchildren and send them back home with their parents. LOL. Your little girl is adorable. I hope she got some extra treats today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is great advantage to being able to send them home. lol

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday blessings, little Lucy! You're just a few days younger than our girls. They also had their yearly boosters recently. Poor things, the shots don't seem to hurt, but after the fact they get all achy and sleepy -- and pout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy does okay with the shots. Now, next week she has to go to the groomers. I dare say she won't like that either, lol

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your Lucy! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The many faces of Lucy!! She looks so different depending on her haircut!! I have always had big dogs but Lucy looks like the perfect size. What a sweet baby. Glad she got a good report from the vet. Happy birthday, Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy