If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tuesday 4 - Toys

 

Toys

Annie says "Hello. It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  I hope you are enjoying them.  I welcome ideas for questions or themes, so feel free to let me know.

Could we talk about toys?  Toys are important to children and sometimes to adults as well.   There are memories tied up with toys we loved, toys we miss having in our lives.  We found comfort in them, excitement with them and just fun times over all."

1. What was your favorite all time toy? Probably my bike and my hula hoop

2. What kind of toys did you enjoy growing up? Bike, Hula Hoop, Base Ball and Glove, Swimming Pool (the few years we had one), Sandbox, Swingset.

3.  I think certain bric a brac in the home could be a kind of grown up's toy.  What is in your home just purely to make you happy? Paintings and Drawings from my sister and my daughter.

4.What games were your favorites and do you still play any games? Hopscotch, kickball, Life, Scrabble, Monopoly, Dominoes

That's it for today.  Thanks Annie for the fun questions.  Hope you all have a great day and thanks for visiting.

Cathy


18 comments:

  1. I loved all of your answers. Takes me back in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and it was fun trying to remember.

      Delete
  2. I'd totally forgotten the hula hoop! I was never much good, but had such fun trying. Come to think of it, that was good exercise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the hula hoop and I thought I was pretty good, but probably not. lol

      Delete
  3. Hula hoop!! I remember those. I liked my bike a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I couldn't imagine growing up without my bike.

      Delete
  4. Another fun Tuesday 4!! I think everyone answered Monopoly!! That was the game to play back in the day and I still enjoy it. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't played it in years, but I'd be game for it.

      Delete
  5. I had forgotten about the Tuesday 4. Have a great evening my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. We did have a good evening. Hope you did too.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by this morning - and for your sweet comment! You are a blessing. I always enjoy when you visit the blog! Oh, and I loved my bike as well! I should love one as much these days - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want a bike any more. I enjoyed it then, but I'd rather walk now.

      Delete
  7. I loved my bike too! My neighbor and I would ride all day until the street lights came on. So much fun. Loved your answers. Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Afraid I missed this Tuesday 4. We were busy preparing for Idalia, and just didn't even think about it. Toys...wow, great answers. I do remember the Hula Hoop, and was pretty good at it when I was young and skinny. LOL. And yes, I loved to play Monopoly. My cousin and I would have marathon games in the summertime. Fun memories. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopscotch was fun. I remember making special marker with a small chain and beads. Tetherball was where I really got competitive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your answers were fun. I never enjoyed monopoly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy