If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, November 17, 2023

Friday Photos


 Sharing a few photos from the last couple of days.

New WWII memorial here in Myrtle Beach at Warbird Park



Even when it's gray outside, the beach and sky can still be beautiful

An almost empty beach


A couple of cats that run around the deck of our hotel and of course,
I've just had to feed them a few times.




I hope you have enjoyed these photos from our trip.  As you can tell, I love to take photos when traveling and I love to share them here for my future viewing pleasure.  lol

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. ... and I'm so glad you do! I think that one with the clouds and sun's rays shining through is frame-worthy. Tom loves all things 'warbirds' -- I'll have to ask him if he's heard of that park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice park right next to the airport. The airport used to be a military airport, but now it's an international airport (although, the military still use it too). We love to go there and watch the planes coming and going and we saw quite a few military planes this year.

      Delete
  2. I have enjoyed all of your photos. The kitties are cute. How wonderful to visit the memorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your pictures. It looks cold there. But still pretty! Will you be home for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We came home on Tuesday. Mostly the weather was really nice. Some days I had to wear a hoodie on the beach, but mostly a shirt was enough.

      Delete
  4. Such wonderful photos! Love seeing what you are enjoying...even the kitty cats are so cute! I am happy for you to be having this wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. It was a great trip and we are so blessed.

      Delete
  5. I love seeing your photos!! Gray days are the best days on the beach, in my mind. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I enjoyed all the weather when we were there. Cloudy days make it easier when searching for sharks teeth as the sun can be so blinding. But most any day at the beach, is a good day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy