If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 


Happy Thursday Morning:

It's been a great 2 weeks of vacation so far and I'm so thankful we have 5 more days.  This has been one of the most relaxing vacations ever.  I've collected a bunch of shells for a friend and I've found some sharks teeth for me.  I'm thankful for the time I've had on the beach and knowing I have 5 more days to go out there makes me happy.

I brought Christmas cards with me from the church and I have them all addressed.  Only have to sign them and they'll be ready to go.  I'm thankful to have the time to do this in a relaxing manner and not under pressure.

I bought Christmas cards at my favorite Christmas store here in Myrtle Beach to send to friends and family from Tracy and I and got them at half price and I love them.  Hoping to get them started while here too.

I'm thankful for time two finish 2 books and start 2 more.  And I'm thankful for the Christmas movies we've been watching.  

I'm thankful for all the sunrises or pre-sunrises I've gotten pictures of.  The skies here have been so beautiful.

I'm thankful for the naps I've had time to take and the good food we've eaten. 

I am blessed for sure.

Thanks for visiting.  Why don't you tell me what you are thankful for this week?

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you're savoring this time away with your hubby! This morning I'm thankful the VA's arranged for Tom's appointment with pain management Monday afternoon! (Things don't normally fall into place so quickly.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good news. I'll be praying they can help him quickly.

      Delete
  2. What fun it will be to receive a Christmas card from the beach! Good for you making your vacation time productive:) Enjoy your last few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cathy, blessings to you! So good to hear you're enjoying a wonderful vacation. We all need those opportunities to relax, regroup and refresh. ☺♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has been much needed and it is achieving its purpose.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you are making the most of your time and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere away from distractions of everyday life at home. I am thankful for many things this week. My hubby continues to get stronger day by day and even better than expected. We are both feeling better about things in general and are so thankful for God's blessings and provisions for us in our retirement years...far better than we ever expected since we didn't do much planning! God is so very good and we are very thankful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad your hubby is doing so well and that things are working out for you all. God is so good!

      Delete
  5. Five more days of relaxation and those beautiful sunrises!! I am so happy for you to have this time away to just chill and enjoy time with your hubby!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to be thankful for. We are going to watch Adam's dogs at the end of the month for a few days and I plan on taking my Christmas cards to do. Also some Christmas gifts which we will write checks with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy