If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, November 24, 2023

Friday Photos

 

Hubby and I had a wonderful vacation to Myrtle Beach.  We did a lot of relaxing and watching Christmas movies.  We spent time on the balcony and I spent time on the beach.  We had really nice weather most of the time.  The first day was really cold, but after that not so bad.  Most days I could go out without a jacket, but there were a few that required a hoodie.  We had rain 2 days in a row our second to last weekend there.  But honestly we didn't mind at all.  The beach is still beautiful even in the rain.  We just enjoyed it from our balcony.  

I think there was a family on the beach that made this and I thought it was cute.












We had some really good food.  One of our favorites is a little Italian restaurant called Toffino's.  If you're ever in Myrtle Beach, I recommend you stop there.  We got it twice and took it back to our room.  There portions are large and we realized the next time we need to split a meal and maybe get a salad with it, as neither one of us could finish ours. I did not take pictures, but I put a link above. 

We also enjoyed several times getting something from DQ and taking it to Warbird Park and watching the planes taking off and landing at Myrtle Beach International Airport.  I've added a link to their website if you're interested.  Their newest memorial was dedicated while we were there.  It's in honor of those who served during WWII.  I took a couple pictures there one day.





I know some of these photos were posted before, but here they are again.  I hope you are having a great day.  I'm enjoying just spending a day at home.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. It all sounds perfect and the photos are so beautiful. Glad you had a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you really had a wonderful, relaxing and beautiful vacation! What a wonderful place to be!! Thank you for sharing it with us. Glad you are back home safely...but I bet it is taking some getting used to ...the temps? The weather? But, there's no place like home! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drive was hard on my hubby. He's got a really bad stiff neck and is in a lot of pain...but it's getting a little better.

      Delete
  3. That design in the sand is really something! I've never visited Myrtle Beach, but I can see why it's a favorite of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been going for so long and we are just happy there.

      Delete
  4. That sunset picture is so pretty! Looks like a lot of shells on the beach. There are not many here at our local beaches. I do like to look for them when I go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy