If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Share 4 Somethings-November 2023

I'm participating today in the Share 4 Somethings hosted by Jennifer.    Today, we are sharing something we loved, learned, read, ate and/or enjoyed this month.

Loved:  I loved our trip to Myrtle Beach.  



Learned: I learned that driving 12-13 hours in a day is not as easy as it used to be.  But we persevered and had a great time while we were there.  And now we are home and recuperating.  lol

Read:  I finished one book in November and it was an audio book, "Called to Protect"  which is book 2 in the Blue Justice series by Lynette Eason.  Currently I am listening to book 3.  

Enjoyed/Ate:  Of course, I enjoyed our 3 weeks in Myrtle Beach where we had some really good meals and Thanksgiving at my sister's house, where dinner was absolutely delicious!  All in all, November has been a good month.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cathy

12 comments:

  1. I like those choices you shared of things you are thankful for...this was sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always loved going to Myrtle Beach when we lived in NC. It was our favorite get away...so much to do there! Maybe we'll get back sometime. But we can't do those long days of driving any more. I'm glad you had such a good trip! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that drive is getting harder all the time...I'm not sure how many more years we'll be able to do it.

      Delete
  3. Wow, Cathy ... a 12-13 hour drive would be my undoing! So glad y'all made it safely and enjoyed a sweet Thanksgiving with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drive was hard and getting harder. But we enjoyed ourselves this trip a lot.

      Delete
  4. I think I may have forgotten to publish my comment. Glad you enjoyed your trip and had a love Thanksgiving dinner. Glad you enjoyed your book too. Also, driving is definitely not as easy as it used to be. We take 2 days going to Amber and Dylan's. It's an 18 trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m beginning to think that is what we are going to have to do in the future.

      Delete
  5. Yes, those long car rides just feel longer and longer each year don't they? Myrtle beach sounds wonderful. We haven't been back there in ages but I do love the area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like it a lot and have many memories over the years.

      Delete
  6. Mrytle Beach looks lovely, Cathy, thank you for sharing your pictures with us! I'm glad you had a wonderful visit with family and an awesome Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy