If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tuesday 4 - Fall Y'all..How's It Going?

 

Fall Y'all.. how's it going?


 
Happy Fall Y'all

So, can we talk about how your autumn is going this year? Maybe we can get you to post a photo  or two
of your area in autumn...big changes or not.

1. Are leaves still falling where you are or are they done now? They were falling when we left for vacation.  Probably still are.  They are falling where we are now too.  Have they even changed yet? 

A tree in our neighborhood a couple weeks ago.

2.  Does anyone in your family go hunting? Have you ever gone? Would you tell us about it?  I don't know of any that go hunting any more.  My older brother used to.  I've never gone hunting.




 3.  Who rakes the leaves at your house? It would be me if it's needed.  But our biggest tree was taken down many years ago and we usually do not have to rake much any more. That tree used to leave us so many leaves that all 4 of us would rake and take care of it together. Usually the last mowing will take care of the worst of our leaves so we seldom rake now.

4. Is football on your menu for fall? What teams get you cheering? No football for us.  If we pick a team, I suppose it would be the Cincinnati Bengals as they are our local team.

If you'd like to link up and play along, click here!  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a really great day.

Cathy
  

13 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of that tree. I love autumns colors. Mowing didn't help this year in my yard but I have to hire the job out and I am not happy with the man doing it this year. I will have to hire someone to come rake them up for me now. I hope you are having a nice peaceful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our guy that mows has been doing a great job. We are having a very nice time.

      Delete
  2. That tree is stunning! Our yard is blanketed in leaves, but just the same I love to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We saw some beautiful colors on our drive from Ohio to here in South Carolina too.

      Delete
  3. I love that you are still in SC, enjoying the beach even though I bet it's not really that warm, is it? But the beach in autumn is beautiful in its own way. That tree is gorgeous! Yes, autumn leaves can be quite a job to take care of. When we lived up north our kids loved to jump in the leaves as fast as we'd rake them up. But that was half the fun. Precious memories. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Will you be home for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This past weekend was raining and kinda cold. But it's in the 60's this week during the day and 70's later this week. It's really just perfect to me. Our girls loved playing the leaves too. We are enjoying ourselves and yes we will be home by Thanksgiving, Lord willing.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful tree. We don't get those colors here except in some really old neighborhoods. I've never gone hunting. I used to rake back in Illinois. Mark watches college all day Saturday, NFL football on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. No thank you, I don't care for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad my hubby doesn't like football. He used to watch baseball and doesn't even do that much any more either, though he does keep up with what's going on with the Reds.

      Delete
  5. That is a beautiful tree!! Enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That big tree in your. neighbourhood is so pretty. It's a relief I'm sure not to have to rake leaves now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having or had a great vacation. That tree is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what an awesome tree!! I hope you're enjoying your vacation..a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy