If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday 4 - Gifts

 

Gifts

 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4..

It's the giving season and people are shopping for presents for people they love.  Can we talk a bit about it?

1. Do you enjoy shopping for gifts at the holidays?  Sometimes  Why or why not?  It really depends on what I'm shopping for and how well I know the person I'm buying for.  I love buying for children, but adults...not quite so much.

2. Is the price of things putting a damper on buying this year?  Not really.

3. Do you shop online or in stores and why do you choose that way to shop?  Again, it depends on what I'm shopping for.  

4. Which people do you find hard to select gifts for and what do you do when you just have no clue! Adults are the hardest and if nothing really comes to mind, it will be a gift card.  

Thanks for visiting.  If you want to link up, click the word gift at the top of the page.


Cathy


8 comments:

  1. Yes, buying for children is such a lot of fun. But when a present is chosen well, the adult face can be very moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers. I mainly shop for the kids and they all give me suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too enjoy buying for kids. Adults are No fun unless I know what to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gifting children is so rewarding; I think they find joy in most everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gift cards are always a great option. I'm so far away from everyone and don't know sizes, likes, what's needed or wanted.... yes to gift cards! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all give ideas for gifts so we can get gifts to open and not just cards. It is more fun with the grands. My youngest is 9 and still believes in Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mostly I'm buying for adults these days. No more little kids in our family. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy