If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday Photos

 I really haven't taken many photos this week, just 5.  And they are not very good.  But here you go with 2 of them.

Lucy and I relaxing on the recliner,

Enjoying a cup of hot chocolate in hubby's Liquid Patience mug.

Even though I didn't take many pictures, I have enjoyed my week.  I've enjoyed my time reading blogs, watching some TV with hubby in the evenings and crocheting and just enjoying life.  

We'll be leaving shortly to go meet my sister and her husband for lunch.  We're also going to take hubby's mom with us.  It's a good day!

So tell me, how was your week?

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, I enjoyed your photos. Have a nice lunch with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice lunch. I loved seeing Lucy and that cup is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos, and it's nice to have a week without a lot of extra stuff going on, isn't it? We've been rather busy this week, but nothing too major. We are thankful to be healthy and able to get out and about. I hope you had a nice lunch today. That's always a bright spot when we can be with loved ones and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Just enjoying life" sounds perfect! I'd love to find a coffee cup like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My week has been good. Your Lucy lays with you the way Casper lays with me! They are so funny! Have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet photo of Lucy. My husband and I watch TV in the evenings as well. I had a good week, although I'm still fighting this illness, whatever it is. Hope you had a wonderful lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy