If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Thankful Thursday

 



Good morning!

It's time for me to give thanks to the Lord this morning.  Here are a few things I'm thankful for right now:

*  The weather has warmed up some.  It's still raining and grey, but it's warmer.

*  Have you ever tried the pineapple/mango smoothie from McDonald's.  It's very good and so is the banana/strawberry one.  I'm thankful to be enjoying one this morning.

*  I'm enjoying the Bible study on Wednesday nights.  Hubby is teaching us from Acts.

*  I started watching The Chosen this week.  I've just finished Season 1 and plan to begin Season 2 this afternoon.  After spending 11 months in the gospels last year, I think I'm enjoying watching it even better this time.  

*  I'm very thankful for my family and my church family.  I feel so blessed.

*  I'm thankful for each and everyone of you, my blogging friends.  

That's my list for today.  What are you thankful for?

I'm linking up with Jennifer for this post today.  You can link up here with your Thankful post if you'd like.  


Thanks for the visit today.

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, the smoothies sound yummy, but I can't have high sugar drinks. I have to cut down on my carbs too. I ate way too many over the holidays and need to get back on track. We will be warming up to the low 80's this weekend and I want to go out and enjoy it. We just started watching the Chosen. One of the actresses on the Chosen is also on NCIS Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, there is too much sugar content, but I'll enjoy one every now and then. Wow! enjoy your warm weekend.

      Delete
  2. Tom loves all kinds of fruit, so I'm going to see if our McDonald's doesn't offer those smoothies. Thanks for the tip, and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smoothie sounds refreshing. I've never checked to see if they have them here because we rarely ever go to McDonalds...just because... LOL. They haven't ever fully recovered from the pandemic and their quality here has really suffered. But the smoothie does sound good. I haven't watched all of the Chosen yet. I would like to...just need to get started on it and then I am sure we'd want to watch the whole thing. Oh, our ladies' Bible study has been on the book of Acts this past year. We are finally finishing it next week. It was very good. A lot of stuff really happened in that book!! Good stuff!! Thank you for your list of blessings. This was all very good. Have a blessed day and rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acts is definitely filled with lots of stuf!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed The Chosen and look forward to the new season coming soon. There is so very much to be thankful for. Loved your list, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your weather is warmer. No I haven't tried the smoothie at McDonald's. Glad you are enjoying your Bible study. So much to be thankful for. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy