If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tuesday 4 - It's March

 

It's March!

Welcome to Tuesday 4 begun by Toni Taddeo.
It's March and it might be nice to talk a bit about it.
The year is going by quickly....

1. March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion.  How has it made it's debut in your area?  How about today blue skies, big white clouds and high of 72.


2. Is St Patrick's Day something you observe?  No

3. Do you observe Easter? Yes

4. What will those holidays see you doing this year?  Church on Easter morning.  So thankful that Jesus took on my sin on the cross and then rose again on Easter and because of that I am forgiven.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. This season of Resurrection Sunday is so special to me every year! It used to not be my favorite, but I really do love this holiday. It's definitely the most meaningful! I always love our worship on that Sunday; for the second year in a row our church is having a Good Friday service. I love those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you get to go to a Good Friday service. I was just sitting here trying to figure out if I've ever been to one. I don't think I have. Hope you enjoy the service.

      Delete
  2. We are so blessed to know Him and know what a great sacrifice He made for us on the cross, and that He rose again so that we may also have newness of life and the life everlasting, through our faith in Jesus Christ. What a blessing and gift to us, who do not deserve it at all. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to your #4 answer!! Beautiful sky!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter and Christmas are my favorite holidays because of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a lamb for you. We never celebrate St. Patrick's day either but I believe we did go out for a green beer when we were much younger. I love Easter and even thought it isn't part of the Bible, I do love making a basket for James. Amen to #4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo of the weather...we've had some nice days the last few days, but very cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy