If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, April 29, 2024

Bits of This and That

 


It's Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. We did, though it was a very laid back, quiet kind of weekend.

On Friday morning we both had a chiropractor appointment that had been postponed twice. All is well on that front. 

After that we stopped by the church and hubby pre-recorded his Sunday morning sermon for YouTube and then we grabbed some lunch from Panda Express and took it home. I read a whole, short book and that made for a great day.

Saturday, we slept in and I did some yard work. We had lunch at Red Lobster and then came home.

Sunday, we went to Sunday School and church, took a nap at home and did a little more yard work and then back for Bible Study that evening. Watched some TV after church and I started a new book.



So what did you do this weekend?

Cathy

Linking up with Holly & Sarah.



10 comments:

  1. It was a low key weekend here too. They are very necessary sometimes. Hope you're both feeling lots better! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The older I get, the more I appreciate low key days! Thanks for reminding me, I seriously need to spend time in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I didn't do a lot, but I figure any is better than none.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a lovely low key weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a nice weekend. After my brother left on Saturday, we had a low-key weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you and good that you got to see your brother.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy