If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, May 17, 2024

Friday Favorites - Photos

 


I've been seeing Friday Favorites posts for quite awhile now and decided I would join in today. So, I'm linked up with Andrea and Erika

Here are a few of my favorite recent photos:

Lucy's new harness. Unless it would come unhooked, I don't think she can get out of this one.
But if she would get out the door, it also has her name and my phone number on it. 
Hope they are never needed.

I love these beautiful flowers on a neighbor's mail box.


Kelli gave me this Bible Study for Mother's
Day...we'll be starting it soon. It's a favorite 
to me to do Bible studies with her.

Roses at church

My favorite tree in our yard and I especially love watching birds building
nests in the bird houses.

Current favorite book I'm reading.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your photos. I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab photos!
    That harness sounds great and the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures of spring flowers! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun!! I love all the pictures you shared with us and I think sharing a Bible study with Kelli is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures. I love those flowers. That book looks interesting. I may have to "check it out" and see if they have it at our library. This was a delightful post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy, I enjoyed all your pictures! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! And Lucy's new harness matches. I'm thinking our girls deserve something new like that, maybe for their July birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy