If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tuesday 4 - What's Cooking

 

What's Cooking?


 Welcome, welcome.  It's good to have you back for another visit.  I hope you are keeping well and are up for another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 questions.

Could we discuss cooking and kitchens today?

1.How did you learn to cook? I guess I learned to follow a recipe in Home Economics. Some I learned from mom. And some I learn from YouTube.

2. Do you have a favorite cookbook? Yes, an old Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook that looks similar to this picture I grabbed on the internet. 



3.What is your cooking specialty? Lasagna (from a recipe in that cook book.) 

4. Is your kitchen well suited for you and if not how would you improve it? I like it.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. That is a classic cookbook and I remember when it use to be a standard wedding gift. This way before pinterest, which now seems to be the online cookbook of this generation. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still use this book for certain recipes.

      Delete
  2. I keep forgetting to look at recipes on YouTube. What a wealth of good information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there really is a lot of good information there.

      Delete
  3. I love the lasagna recipe in the BH&G cookbook too. That is the one we use, that is the old book that I have. I also use a lot of newer recipes from the internet nowadays. I keep a notebook with some special ones that I print off for quick reference that I use often. Oh, I see you are reading Lori Wick "The Proposal"...I am reading that right now, and I have the others that follow it to read. I get them at the library. So cool that we are reading the same thing. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the lasagna recipe I use too. I love Lori Wick's books.

      Delete
  4. I have never looked on YouTube for recipes! I am going to do that! Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all seem to have that old standard cookbook!! It works well!! I enjoyed your answers!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lasagna is so popular. We all have that cookbook! It is one of my favs as well. Thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy