If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

Good Morning:  I'm linking up with Joyce today.  You can link up here.

1. Something that's had you 'chuffed to bits' (very happy or pleased) recently? I'm very pleased with our Ladies' Bible Study.  We had such a great time together last night.  We had a really good time of prayer at the end.  It seemed we were all together in one accord, which is a wonderful place to be.  I love all these women, most I've known for a long time and some not so long and then we had a completely new person join us this week and two new ones last week.  I cannot even begin to tell you how they have encouraged me and prayed for me over the years and I've done the same for them.  If you are not part of a Ladies' Bible Study, I would highly recommend finding one or starting one.

2. Tell us about an instance recently where you were tempted to 'throw a wobbly' (expression used to describe tantrums thrown, usually by adults or people who should know better). I can't think of anything in particular, but little insignificant things can sometimes make me want to throw a wobbly. For instance, maybe a reckless driver and I may fuss at them in my car, but never in person.  

3. Something everyone seems to love but is not your 'cuppa tea'? Tea and coffee.  I do not like either.

4. Fish and chips, bangers and mash, shepherd's pie, roast beef with Yorkshire pudding...which entree would you choose? Yes, you have to choose. Fish and Chips, but I also would be willing to try all of them.

5. Something you want for your birthday this year? Too late as mine has already passed. As long as I hear from both my girls and can be with hubby, I'm all good.

6. Insert your own random thought here.  This sounds about right.  lol


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful about your Bible study. I surprised you don't like coffee or tea. I never drank anything until about 10 years ago, so I do drink coffee and sometimes tea. Definitely, hearing from the girls and your hubby makes a birthday wonderful. Enjoyed you random. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Bible Study group too. We aren't starting our new study until mid October as several were traveling. Looking forward to getting back to it. Hope you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about your random thought! Glad that Bible study went really well :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you are enjoying your Ladies' Bible Study. I am happy that ours has started back up. It is a special place and means a lot to all of us. I encourage women to get involved in one if they aren't already. I enjoyed your answers. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Bible study today and am enjoying it. We're doing 2 Peter and Jude. Joyce gave us a fun Hodgepodge (again!). I enjoyed your answers! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful about your Bible study group! I miss being in person with a group like that. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy