If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by "As the World Flops". Let's see what I can come up with.

1. I'm a middle child. I have an older and younger brother and an older and younger sister. I'm not real into the birth order thing, but I know a lot of people are. I'm not sure what the middle child is supposed to be like, but whenever I tell anyone that I'm a middle child they say, Ohhh (kinda like that explains a lot. lol)

2. I've worked at the same place for 32 years. (Is it time to retire yet?)

3. I love southern gospel music. Especially the all male quartets. My grandfather sang bass in a quartet. My mom sang alto and dad sang lead in a quartet. I used to sing lead in a quartet. It must be in my blood.

4. I love dogs. My current dog's name is Lily.

5. Disney World is one of my all time favorite places to be.

6. Looking at a starry sky or the ocean makes me think of God and how awesome He is and how wonderful His creation is.

7. I have the best husband and daughters in the world. I'm really sorry for the rest of you, but they are mine!

Ok. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other people. Let's see.....

Traci of Gallagher's World

KLS of The Incomplete Workings of KLS

Karen of Daily Painting by Karen

Cathy of The Voice of Truth

I'm only tagging 4. I know it's supposed to be 7, but I guess I'm breaking the rules this time.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing really, just apologized and fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okies girlfriend, I'm all done and have tagged others. :-)

    Oh and are we married to the same man and have the same daughters? I believe mine are pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It hasn't been that difficult for me to watch my oldest drive around in her car. Maybe I just know how much she wanted to drive OR I've set some boundaries ORRR (this is more likely) it just hasn't hit me yet???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy