If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I told you earlier this week that we were attending Campmeeting Services this week. Here are a few pictures of the tabernacle where the services are held. As I said, I've been attending here for a week in the summer since I was probably about 7 or 8 years old. I've got lots of memories of this place. Services were great this week!


There was even a bird's nest in the rafters.

Hope you've had a great week and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to go out to lunch with my family!!

6 comments:

  1. You'll have to share a little about the Camp Meeting Services.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the church camp I attended as a kid in Arkansas. I have great memories and wish my kids could go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Cathy... what a great crowd!
    I love seeing that for such a spirit-filled event!
    A beautiful Sunday to you! ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, it reminds me of "youth camp". Totally!

    Or a good ol' country revival service!

    =0) Have a fun rest-o-the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed the services. Looks a great place for worship.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this takes me back to the days when my family would drive out to the church camp for a week of meetings. I was fairly young, but I remember sitting in the chairs and the singing, and I confess to being distracted by birds in the rafters on a couple occasions. :) Our tabernacle building looked just like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy