If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Everything!

Why do we always keep searching and searching for something else. Why are we never just satisfied with Jesus? My girls participated in a drama a couple of weeks ago portraying this searching. Here's a video of that drama. I think it's very powerful.


I need to remember, Jesus is enough! He is all I need.

4 comments:

  1. our youth have participated in this as well before each time I see it it touches me. Why do we put so much in front of Jesus when he is all we need

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That was VERY well done. It brought tears to my eyes, Cathy.

    Tell your daughters and their group GREAT JOB!!!

    Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video! I'm visiting from another blog. I see Jesus is here...yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good message and very well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy