If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

Thankful Thursday and Friday Foto Friends




I know I haven't been around much lately.  Things have been crazy at work.  We've had 4 people leave in the last couple of months and while they are doing everything they can to hire replacements, it's taking time.  So, in the meantime, I'm being drawn back in to help do the job I haven't done in almost 20 years.  Fun times.  But I'm starting to catch on and I guess it's good for me to stretch my mind and not be so set in my ways.  Anyway, hopefully I'll be back in the blogging world a little more. 

So yesterday, was Thankful Thursday and I don't want to keep missing this.  I think it's so important to be intentionally thankful and I'm so thankful that Rebecca Jo keeps this link-up going for us.  Click on her name if you'd like to link up too.

This morning on the way to work I looked up when pulling out of the drive and saw the sky and it was absolutely so beautiful.  I stopped at the end of the drive and took these two pictures.



And it seemed the longer I drove the more beautiful it got.  Let me tell you God and I had a wonderful worship service together.  I love when God shows so much beauty in his creation and I couldn't help but praise Him.  God you are so awesome!!

There are so many other things I'm thankful for, but I need to get back to work, lunch break is almost over.  I just wanted so much to get back into the habit of doing this post.  And yes, I know I'm a day late, however, I don't think it's ever too late to praise the Lord.  I'm also linking up with Friday Foto Friends and I hope to be back more often there too.  Thank you Debbie for hosting and you can click on her name to link up there.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. We're like twins with the overload work schedule right now, aren't we? :)
    Glad you can link up whenever you get a chance!
    I love when the sky carries so many beautiful colors. Magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a gorgeous sky!! Wow! Sorry you are so stretched at work. They are lucky to have you there! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, mercy, that sky is amazing! Hope things slow down for you soon! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!!! I am with you!!! This is one of the many ways I make sure to acknowledge those things that I am so grateful for that I many days take for granted! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a glorious sky. God definitely had his paintbrush out that morning :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sunrise and sunsets, God is an awesome amazing Heavenly Father to show us His abiding love in so many ways. Have a blessed day, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious sky. So glad you had an awesome time with God on the way to work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering where you were. I was about to email you. The sky photos are beautiful. Our God is an awesome God!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy