If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesday Medley


Terri is giving us something to replace the Wednesday Hodgepodge.  Thank you Terri.

1. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
I would love to take a train ride across the country.  I think that would be so fun to see the country but not have to be the driver.  I'd also want to stop whenever I wanted (of course, I know that wouldn't be possible on a train, but in my imagination it would be.).

2. Name five songs that you have completely memorized?
Well right now, because of my grandson, I know all the words and motions to Baby Shark.  lol  Then there's, Amazing Grace, Jesus Loves Me.  Because of my girls when they were little, the Barney theme song.  And number 5 would be a song called I Claim the Blood.

3. What takes up too much of your time?
Social Media

4. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Anything to do with demons

5. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
House repairs - like our new roof.

6. Tell us something random you want us to know about your week..
Our ladies Bible Study group started a new study last night  from Lisa Harper, called "Job, An Unlikely Story of Joy."  It was so good seeing everyone and I can't wait to find out how you get joy from the book of Job.  lol

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers Cathy, hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Lisa Harper. And you're right about those scary shows. We took a train trip across Europe which was great and also a train trip from Chicago to Salt Lake City … 40 hours it took. If you take the train trip, be sure to get the most spacious cabin offered on the train. It will definitely be worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to hear what you think about that study... after the year I've had (still having) I really want to do that study so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in! I hope I can keep up with this weekly meme and don't even pretend to have the insight that Joyce always did. Keep us posted on your Bible Study on Job. Our's begins next week and we don't know yet what we will be studying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to read your answers, Cathy! I think you have to go to the 42nd chapter of Job to get that answer, so it might be a while. Lol Or Bible study behind next week. We're continuing with the book Surprised By Hope by N.T. Wright, which we suspended for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does sound like a fun trip by train. Hope you get to do it someday. Social media does take up a lot of our time. Adam and Gabby just got their new roof and it is definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to catch up with you again! I'd love to ride a train across country! I enjoyed our bus trip to Kentucky because we didn't have to worry about a thing! We just sat back and enjoyed the scenery.
    Your bible study sounds interesting, and I hope you'll enjoy it.
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your answers, and that train trip sounds wonderful. Take me with you! And yes, we must stop whenever and wherever we want! I would love to go across the country, to the northwest, rockies, all the special sights across our great land. We have recently been reading parts of Job in our morning devotions. The best part of Job is the happy ending!! That makes the whole book worth reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy