If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme - Toiletries and Cosmetics


1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you?
I use Suave Rosemary & Mint Invigorating Clean Shampoo.  It cleans my hair well and it's not very expensive.  

2. Do you have a favorite  brand and shade of lipstick and blush?
Actually I rarely use lipstick or blush, as I rarely wear make-up at all. Mostly I use EOS Lip Balm Stick.  If and when I use blush, it's kind of a pinky color.

3. Is soap your favorite for face washing or do you use other products?
This probably sounds bad, but I usually just use water for my face and it does very well for me.  My skin is pretty dry and soap or other products dry me out even more.

4. Do you have an all time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general?  Again, I rarely wear perfume (I guess I'm just a very plain kind of person), but one I used to wear a lot was Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path.  I also like their shampoo, body soap and lotion.

Click here to link-up.

Cathy


16 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers and I like Moonlight Path, too! It smells so good! Blessings for a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does smell good. I think it's time for me to go visit a Bath and Body Works again. lol

      Delete
  2. #3 seems smart to me! Everyone's skin and personal body chemistry are different, and it sounds like you've found what works best for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After years of trying different things, I think I have found what works best for me.

      Delete
  3. Good for you only needing water & a washcloth - you're making all the people jealous that has to spend hundreds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent plenty for plenty of years trying to find what works.

      Delete
  4. My Mom only used water too. Soaps just made her turn red and irritated.
    Suave makes great products and I like their leave in conditioner a lot!
    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try that conditioner. My hair really needs something right now.

      Delete
  5. I think less is better. Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wear Blistex all day and night. I never have liked lipstick. This was a fun meme for me! Loved your answers! Have a great week!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, rosemary and mint...I bet that smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sauve makes good products. If you don't wear make-up I understand you just using water on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember you. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy