If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Click the button above to link up.

I’m thankful for many things, but today I’m going to lust just one.  I am so thankful for the almost 48 hours we had with Colton and Kerri this weekend. I just feel so blessed for the hours we had together and the time to play with Colton and talk with Kerri. It was just so nice.

After his haircut 

All ready for his haircut 

Being goofy on the floor

Lucy protecting him in bed


Papaw and Colton playing finger puppets

Gigi and Colton watching TV and he's eating popcorn and an orange

Gigi and Colton playing with Play-dough


I didn’t take many pictures I think because we were too busy having fun, but thankfully, his mommy got a few more. I wish they could come home every month. But as I said above, I’m thankful for the time we had. When given the chance you can sure pack a lot of fun into just a few hours.

So what are you thankful for this week?

Cathy

12 comments:

  1. Its a good life when you tend to get wrapped up in the moment & dont remember to take pics :)
    I love Lucy protecting him. What a sweet baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, enjoying the time together with your sweet grandson is better than pictures, even though you do love to have them to look back at and smile. So glad your family was able to be together. Precious times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always something good to be thankful for. I have a Colton in my phamily too. Loved your photo shares. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't grandchildren the best? Colton's new haircut makes him look very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! I am not a Gigi yet (except to my son's 2-year old beagle), but I look forward to the day of becoming one. He's adorable. So cute in the barber chair.
    What a joy for you to be able to spend 2 whole days with Colton and his mom (I assume his mom is your daughter).

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will truly love being a Gigi. It's the best. Yes, his mom is our youngest daughter.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, your little man is getting so big! I am so glad you got to spend a couple of days with him. What a blessing for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is Stacy. I can't believe how fast he's growing and how much he talks now. He's just so fun.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy