If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Thankful Thursday



Things I'm thankful for this week:

***Beautiful Skies



***Puppy Snuggles




***Homemade Pizza

***That my sister's fall only caused a strain to her knee and nothing was broken.

So, what are you thankful for this week?

Cathy



15 comments:

  1. Oh, the puppy snuggles! Those are always good. :)
    My list will be up tomorrow.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I posted a day early. Who knows?!? lol

      Delete
  2. Ok, lets try again...my comment was lost to cyberspace. Beautiful photos...and I am glad your sister only suffered a strain and nothing was broken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the beautiful skies!!! YAY and yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppy snuggles are the BEST! (But that homemade pizza looks mighty temping ..…)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothin' like a cute puppy to brighten our February days!
    I do love all the many moods of a winter sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear that about your sister too!
    & puppy snuggles ALWAYS makes a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those cute puppy snuggles! I am thankful for the blue skies too. And the beautiful snow geese that landed in our neighbor's corn field. There must have been tens of thousands of them! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet those geese were an awesome sight to see.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy