If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday Photos

Just a few pictures from my week.

Colton chowing down on Manwich (picture from his mommy)

Colton meeting a new friend's cow


I love these lantern snow globes.  This is new this year.

I got this one last year.

One of the houses we found while out looking at lights.  I asked hubby to drive back around so I could get a picture.  And yes, I did jump out of the van to get this picture (lol)

Cute picture of Colton that mommy sent me.

Lucy all cuddled on top of the blankets getting ready to snooze away the day as we are headed out to work.


Hope everyone has a really great weekend!

Cathy


 

8 comments:

  1. Colton and Lucy look so sweet...and your Colton is sure getting big, too! It's happening too fast! lol What a pretty house. We haven't gone out looking yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, both of our Coltons are growing way too fast.

      Delete
  2. Love these images of Colton and Lucy! Our pups love burrowing in their soft blankets, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colton is a little cutie! I love those lantern snow globes too, and of course I love sweet little Lucy. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet pictures of Colton, and Lucy too! She looks sad. Love the lights on the house, and those lantern snow globes are really nice. I've never seen those before. What a nice idea. Hope you have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Colton is adorable! That house sure rivals Christmas Vacation!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy melts my heart, but Colton is a doll! How sweet he is. Love the snow globes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! We haven't looked at lights yet, hoping to do that in the next day or two!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy