1. What obligation do you believe you have to your country? To pray for our country and our leaders because the Bible tells us to.
2. October 12 is National Farmers Day. Do you know any farmers? Mom and Dad had a small farm when I was in high school and for many years thereafter. What do they farm/grow/raise? Hay and field corn and a huge garden, and cows, pigs, rabbits, horses, chickens, turkeys, and bees for honey. Are there any farm stands where you live? Our town has a farmer's market in the summer and fall months every Thursday evening. Do you shop there? Sometimes, but not often.
3. What's a skill you think everyone should have? Reading Tell us why? Because I've always heard and believed, that if you can read, you can do most anything.
4. Favorite thing you've purchased this year? My van that I bought from my mother-in-law last month.
5. What's your favorite place to visit in the fall? Myrtle Beach since we go most every November. But I really love the drive there and back through Virginia as the leaves are so beautiful. I also love the Smoky Mountains in the fall.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Here are hubby and I in our new Breast Cancer Awareness Shirts for October. These were designed and sold by some people at our work. Proceeds went to the Mary Jo Cropper Center where I was treated 5 years ago.