If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 

Click here or here to link up.

Things I am thankful for:

***I'm thankful for the day trips we've been taking on our staycation.  I love the time hubby and I are spending together and all the hours driving (mostly on back roads).  Just so good to be together.

***My new bird house.  I've never had one before.


***Lunch Tuesday with hubby's mom was really nice.  She is so fun to be with.

That's all I'll list right now.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. I wonder what kind of birds will make their home in that cute birdhouse! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're up & at 'em early!!!
    you've never had a bird house??? its so fun to watch birds move in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was up, but I wouldn't say I was at 'em. lol No I've never had one. Lots of feeders but no houses.

      Delete
  3. That's a pretty birdhouse ... unusual, too! I hope you'll blog about the new occupants from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If someone actually uses it, I will try. I really hope a bird family will move in.

      Delete
  4. Your staycation sound so nice and I love the new birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staycations are sometimes just the best!! Surely more comfortable than sleeping in hotel beds!! Glad you are enjoying your time together with your hubby! Love your bird house! Keep us posted if you get some takers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you and your hubby are enjoying your staycation. I always like those days with my hubby, when we just set out with no particular plan. It's always relaxing and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your birdhouse! I hope you have some bluebirds come and move in! They are such fun to watch, and they love birdhouses. I have had chickadees start to move in to one of ours, but they never stayed put long enough to have any babies there. It will be fun to see who shows up! Have your camera ready for the action! Enjoy your "staycation". Sounds like a lot of fun! So refreshing to hear you enjoy being with your MIL. I miss mine now that she's gone, but she sure was a pistol sometimes. But we actually were "good friends" and I became the daughter she never had. She was one of a kind for sure. Enjoy yours as long as you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Staycations are nice. I like bird houses too. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy