If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2022

Bits of This and That

 We had a pretty quiet weekend and that's the way I like it.  Friday, we picked up his mom and had lunch at Chuy's which is a Mexican restaurant and it was delicious and it was fun being together.  Then we dropped her off at home and went to the church for a bit waiting to pick Lucy up from the vet.  She was there getting her teeth cleaned and also ended up having a tooth extracted.  She was rather groggy all evening and I think she just looked so pitiful and believe me, she knows how to use that to her advantage. lol

See what I mean!

On Saturday, I got up and took my walk early, but I didn't take Lucy as she really still didn't seem to be up to par quite yet.  She did better as the day went on.  Hubby and I went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse and then I went to the grocery and then we got a Starbucks and spent the rest of the day at home, doing laundry and watching some TV.

Sunday we went to church, picked up a sandwich on the way home and then took a nice nap before heading back for the evening service.  It was a really good day.  Below is a YouTube video of the morning sermon.


Well that's about all I have to say about our weekend.  I hope you had a really good weekend and I'd love to hear about yours.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Hope Lucy is feeling 100 percent today!! Such a sweet looking (if not, rather done in ) puppy face!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer and Lucy is doing really well and even walked over a mile with me this morning with no problems.

      Delete
  2. So glad Lucy's feeling better! Poor baby! My Grace is over-due for a cleaning and I'm trying hard not to fret. When she and her sister had theirs done 4 years ago, they had some difficulty getting Macie Ann to come awake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is scary. Hope all will be well this time.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I haven't been to Texas Roadhouse in months and months. Love their rattlesnake bites! Hope your little pup is feeling better now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a good weekend to me, too! I'm glad Lucy perked back up...she's such a little cutie with her big sad eyes working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very good at using those eyes to get to me. lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy