If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2022

Bits of This and That

 We had a pretty quiet weekend and that's the way I like it.  Friday, we picked up his mom and had lunch at Chuy's which is a Mexican restaurant and it was delicious and it was fun being together.  Then we dropped her off at home and went to the church for a bit waiting to pick Lucy up from the vet.  She was there getting her teeth cleaned and also ended up having a tooth extracted.  She was rather groggy all evening and I think she just looked so pitiful and believe me, she knows how to use that to her advantage. lol

See what I mean!

On Saturday, I got up and took my walk early, but I didn't take Lucy as she really still didn't seem to be up to par quite yet.  She did better as the day went on.  Hubby and I went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse and then I went to the grocery and then we got a Starbucks and spent the rest of the day at home, doing laundry and watching some TV.

Sunday we went to church, picked up a sandwich on the way home and then took a nice nap before heading back for the evening service.  It was a really good day.  Below is a YouTube video of the morning sermon.


Well that's about all I have to say about our weekend.  I hope you had a really good weekend and I'd love to hear about yours.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Hope Lucy is feeling 100 percent today!! Such a sweet looking (if not, rather done in ) puppy face!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer and Lucy is doing really well and even walked over a mile with me this morning with no problems.

      Delete
  2. So glad Lucy's feeling better! Poor baby! My Grace is over-due for a cleaning and I'm trying hard not to fret. When she and her sister had theirs done 4 years ago, they had some difficulty getting Macie Ann to come awake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is scary. Hope all will be well this time.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I haven't been to Texas Roadhouse in months and months. Love their rattlesnake bites! Hope your little pup is feeling better now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a good weekend to me, too! I'm glad Lucy perked back up...she's such a little cutie with her big sad eyes working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very good at using those eyes to get to me. lol

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.