If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesday 4

 

Inquiring Minds Wanna Know...

From Annie - "Hello!  You are so welcome here at Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   I hope you are enjoying the questions and the chance to blog about your likes, dislikes and opinions and find out about those of other people.  Be sure to visit around.  That is part of the fun."  The link is here if you'd like to participate.

Let's inquire about stuff....

1. What gets your blood to boiling? To see someone mocking someone or belittling them or just plain old being a bully!  I don't like to see anyone mistreated.

2.What does a really good day look like for you? Most any day that I can spend with my husband, whether working or playing. What makes you say, "That was a great day"?  See above and when that day happens to include a little sight-seeing it becomes really great.

3. Are you continuing to grow mentally, spiritually, talent wise or are you  just marking time?  I feel that I'm continuing to grow in those areas, probably especially spiritually.

4. Have you changed your hair style since high school? I think so.  Why or why not.  Seeing my senior picture it's different now because it's actually a little longer (although I just had about an inch trimmed off yesterday) and more of a bob cut since then.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Good answer for #1. Bully is not nice at all. People need to stop. Sweet answer for #2. It is always wonderful to grow spiritually. Love the Bible verse you shared. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby and I hope you enjoy your day too.

      Delete
  2. That is so interesting that a little sightseeing turns a good day into a great day. Sightseeing is just not my thing, I guess. I do enjoy an every day/ordinary day with my hubby, though!:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, I like that Bible verse! I agree, I do not like bully's in any form. I remember a boy picking on my little sister. I then became sister bear and went after him. Guess he thought I was a bully. I was a Tomboy back then Thanks for bringing up some memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your answers. It's lovely that you enjoy your time with hubby and I agree that is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of us seem to have answered #1 about the same way. Fun questions again this week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they were Terri. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  6. Yup, bullies seem to just like being mean. I don't understand that thinking at all. Sight seeing is great. You can learn so much from it. Thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the verse at the end. One of my favorites. I enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy