1. Does anybody really know what day it is? Last week we skipped the Hodgepodge and I just assumed this week would find us in December, but nope. Still November. Do you wear a watch? Use a paper calendar or strictly electronic? What's your favorite hour of the day? Why? Yes, I do wear a watch. It's an Apple Watch and I really like it. I always say if I don't have the watch on, then the steps don't count. lol My appointment calendar is a shared digital one on our phones. But I also have a wall calendar in my office and I just ordered a planner/journal combined for 2024. I don't really have a favorite hour, but since you asked, I'll answer 8PM. By that time we are mostly done for the day and we sit and watch TV, just hubby, me and the dog. I love our time together in the evenings.
2. Tell us something about how you celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday. I went to my sister's house and had lunch with my brother, sister and their spouses. Hubby wasn't feeling well, so I brought him home a plate of food.
3. What's a sound you hate to hear? The smoke detector alarm.
4. Where do you not mind waiting? I don't mind waiting when hubby has an appointment and I go along and wait in the car. I always have something to do, plus I like people watching. I'll be doing this tomorrow as he has a podiatrist appointment and this parking lot is always hopping with people coming and going.
5. I really wish it wasn't so cold.
6. Insert your own random thought here. I haven't been to our crochet group for probably 5-6 weeks. So glad to be going back this afternoon.
Thanks for visiting and if you'd like to link up, you can do that here.